Level One Qigong Classes led by Joe Welch
Most of the classes consist of six 90 minute sessions.
- April 13 – May 18: Monday Evening Classes at Washburn High
- April 14 – May 19: Tuesday Evening Classes at Washburn (Lev. 2)
For more information, call 612-232-0816
What to Expect
Active Exercise/Meditation Class
Qigong is one of the cornerstones of Chinese medicine. It combines a series of simple, gentle movements and meditation to promote health and well-being. In an Active Exercise/Meditation Class, you will focus on techniques to help you relieve pain, reduce stress, and develop physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Please wear comfortable clothes.
The main benefits of the Active Exercise/Meditation Class are:
- To strengthen your physical energy
- To help open all energy channels in the body
- To help you bring your yin and yang energy back into balance
- To get rid of energy blockages
- To help you develop your spiritual energy so that you heal yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually at the same time